- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups of vegetables oil
For the filling Anything of your choice…. such as, chicken, smoke herring, and beef etc. however I use…
- Hot Dog (Cut in dices)
- Boiled egg
- spicy slaw (pikliz) susbribe for the recipe.
1. Prepare your filling
2. Pour your flour in a large bowl
3. Add salt in water taste it make sure it’s not salty.
4. pour in your salt water as you mix with a large spoon.
5. Mold the dough with your hands.
7.Make sure that it is not too flat and definitely not too thick.
8.cut out two small pieces .
9.Add the filling on one of the cut out pieces then, use the other piece to cover your filling and pressing on the ends of the dough to make sure it’s close properly with a fork.
10.Add oil in a deep fry pan and add your patties, cook until browned.
Bon appétit !!!!